Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas Memories






For awhile now I have talked about posting a few pics from Christmas. Now that the holiday hustle and bustle, travels and joy are behind us, I find myself feeling guilty for probably buying too much "stuff" and thinking I need to find a way to cut back for the future. I suppose that would be sticking to the list I have created and not picking up things as I see them while out shopping. I so often find things I know they could use or like but I never thought about before seeing them on the shelves in the store. Shelby has already started her list for next year (never a good sign) and has even created for herself a Valentines Day list. I hope she won't be disappointed to know for that holiday we usually buy a new Valentines book and maybe a DVD. Tonight she said she wanted a doll for a Valentines gift. I told her she wouldn't be getting another doll for quite a while. She said she wanted 13. I told her to go count. She probably has already met that goal or is at least close enough! The other thing I feel guilty about is the fact that we probably didn't put enough focus on the Reason for the Season like we should. Goals for next year I guess.

No comments: