Saturday, January 3, 2009

Misc Thoughts

There is so much I could post I have just been staying away. I've been busy taking down the tree and actually finishing decorating for the rest of winter. I said before I just gave up on my decorating and left shelves empty. I'm making progress in the basement in getting things back in order. That space becomes the holding spot for gift wrapping and decorations. I need to get that in order so we can start working on tearing that up to find out why the floor leaks when we get a bunch of rain or melting snow at one time. So we just move from one thing to another. Speaking of - if it's not one thing, it's another or water, I woke up the other night about 1:30 wet. Slightly dazed I realized since I don't pee the bed, the bed was peeing on me! We have a water bed that was left to us by the previous home owners. It had a few patched areas from her dropping needles when she would sew in bed! It seems one of those patches close to my butt was wearing away. It is just a tiny hole but it got me plenty wet. Of course this happens when Nate is out of town. I did a temp fix with duct tape and today went to a swimming pool store to buy a pool patching kit. There really aren't too many water bed stores around anymore so that seemed to be a good alternative. We'll see if it works. I haven't decided if I will try to sleep in the bed tonight or on the couch. Speaking of bed, I think I will head for some sleep. Maybe next time I will work up the time for posting some pictures from Christmas. Sorry for the babble.

No comments: