Sunday, September 13, 2009

Lunch With Morgan







Friday morning was my first early morning Bible Study meeting. I was pooped by the time I got back from taking Shelby to school, a Dr. appointment, donut with Morgan and a quick stop before going home. I hit the couch and Morgan did a great job entertaining herself in the toy room. She came out to invite me to lunch that she had made. The big stuffed girl she named Ella was joining us for the waffles and cereal. She told me Ella had the chicken pocks. I said what? It was Ella's panties that were white with little red polka dots! I'm not even sure where Morgan learned about chicken pocks. She was so funny and proper as she served me, Ella and herself. And then she asked me if I was all done before cleaning up the dishes. It was one of those times I really wished the video camera was running.

No comments: