Friday, September 11, 2009

More Morgan

Last Saturday evening, I hung church clothes for Morgan on her dresser. There was a skirt and 2 shirts - 1 long sleeve & 1 short sleeve but both white. I was going to check the weather Sunday AM and decide what shirt would be best. The only problem was she was already dressed by the time I was getting out of the shower. She had put both shirts on. Short sleeve first with the long sleeve on top. She had the right concept and since the top shirt was button up and the bottom shirt was not, the layered look could have worked. But only if she would have left the top shirt unbuttoned. However, Morgan loves to button buttons & and all the way to the top even if it means choking! Since she looked pretty stuffed with this look I told her she had to take the bottom shirt off. She was mad and sort of disappeared. As I was getting ready I was beginning to wonder what she was doing. I thought she was being naughty in response for being mad about the shirt. But I found her down in the living room sitting in the recliner reading a Biscuit book to her baby doll. She told me she was "half way done". Here are a few pics.


No comments: