Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Growing Up - Literally

I noticed today that the brand new pair of pants I picked up for Shelby yesterday at Target are too short. Too bad I didn't notice that before I cut the tags off! After school she was playing with sidewalk chalk and got those pants all dirty. I had her put a pair of her jeans on to wear to church. Same thing. Too short. I know the girl grew a ton from September to May last year, but could she have grown more in just a month or so? I bought the same size pants as I had been, but suddenly too short! I'd like to think that maybe that is the reason why she isn't gaining any weight. But then again I eat supper with her every night and I'm the one that dumps her food down the garbage disposal. If she's not careful little sis is going to bypass her and make it to the booster seat before her. Only 8.5 pounds separates the two.

No comments: