Friday, August 22, 2008

Free Birth Control

Seriously, if you are on the fence as to whether or not you are ready to have kids, I invite you to come over. My kids will help you decide. My apologies to our friends and newlyweds Seth and Jenn. Now they didn't stop by to make any future family decisions, but luckily for them they couldn't stay long before they had to move on. So much for a quick but nice visit to catch up. Shelby had to get all nuts and have a fit. I thought she wanted to go out front so she could see other kids so I said no. She finally came back and said she wanted to go out there so she could show Seth and Jenn how fast she could ride her bike. So, we went out. But the bike demonstration quickly came to an end when she saw the neighbor boys and she started messing around. They like to play Peter Pan. He is Peter and she is Wendy. Well graceful Wendy tripped over her own foot and scrapped her knee on the cement. The reaction was one of someone who perhaps jumped off the roof. 45 minutes later as I type this, things are better but every now and then I still her a painful OUCH. And when dad gets home soon, I am predicting another meltdown. So S&J, hopefully our next visit will be a little more pleasant.

No comments: