Thursday, August 14, 2008

Still Here......

I'm still here. I don't have much to say but just wanted to check in. I have been busy replacing the entertainment center in our living room. I got tired of looking at the eye sore the old one had become. We got it for a wedding gift 12 years ago and it was falling apart. Not only that, but it really seemed like the focal point of the room and I didn't like that. Because of the room's dynamics, I wasn't able to do exactly as I wanted but am satisfied with the end result. One of my goals was to open up the window that sits behind the TV. Up until about 4 months ago when I replaced the curtains, you would hardly know the window was back there and it has a small window ledge. It is our only window with any detail. Speaking of windows, we are getting new ones! Our old ones are so bad I can't wait to have windows I can actually open and turn off the air on these cooler days. Only problem is I have to wait until around October to get them. You know you're getting old when...... you get excited about new windows!

2 comments:

kimberly said...

You should post a picture of the living room!

Sarah said...

I will after I get a small wall table that is on backorder until Sept 6th.