Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I Do, I Do, I Did, I Do

The girls and I returned yesterday from a trip to Wisconsin for yet another wedding. I had 3 cousins getting married this year and one who had a reception to celebrate the private wedding she had last year. Two of those cousins are from the same family. They also had a sibling graduate from high school in May. Scary thing for me the graduate was the ring bearer in our wedding! Busy year for Aunt Christy's family to say the least. When my grandpa died in January, his obituary listed 12 children, 48 grandchildren and 32 great-grandchildren. I believe the # of grandchildren is complete but I think it will be amazing to see the # of great-grandchildren when all is said and done. The youngest grandchildren are in second or third grade so it will be a long time before they start having kids. So one more wedding in October and that should be it for this year.

No comments: