Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Team Work Equals Double Trouble

I have just returned to the computer where I had been making some changes to this blog. I had to take a break to correct a bedtime situation. While sitting on the couch watching the Cardinal game and messing with the blog I think I hear a little extra chatter coming from the monitor that is in Morgan's room. I put Morgan to bed and she has always been 100 times easier to get to bed than Shelby ever was or still is for that matter. She may fuss or even cry some nights but she always settles down quickly. Lately she has been more whiny and says she will miss me or complains that her room is too dark. I went upstairs to find exactly what I thought - Shelby sitting in Morgan's chair reading Morgan stories while she is standing in the corner of her crib. Shelby's explanation was "She was crying!". So what! is what I had to say. It would be nice to think Shelby was genuinely concerned for her crying sister but it was just another way to put off going to bed for that night owl!

1 comment:

Bri said...

Greg told me you had a blog! I'll have to add it to my list! Hope you and your family are doing well.

Bri