Monday, August 4, 2008

Mommy Morgan

Morgan has done a few things lately that just shows how much she is growing up. On Saturday she was helping me make pancakes. While measuring out the powder I was counting as we dumped. After I said 7 she continued with 8, 9, 10! I was shocked. And just a little bit ago before nap time she was playing with her baby doll. I thought she was spending a lot of time in the bathroom. She came out and said, "baby needs changed". She had the clothes off her doll and had her laying on the living room floor (that is where Morgan gets changed). She has a toy doll jar for Baby Creme and she is taking creme out and putting it on the baby's butt! That is what she was doing in the bathroom for so long. She was taking some of her skin creme and putting it in that jar. Now if she would just show some more smarts at pooping on the potty instead of hiding behind the chair in the toy room!

No comments: