Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Back to School Night K&2

At back to school night the girls took all their supplies and met their teachers. Morgan is in Mrs. Fitzgerald's class. Shelby did not have her so this is our first experience with her. We have heard nothing but good things. She was excited to have Morgan in her class.
Morgan & Mrs. Fitzgerald
Next we moved to Shelby's room. She is in Ms. Groff's class. The 2nd grade rooms are located on the opposite side of the school from where she was in K & 1st. So she is in an area I didn't even know was there, and she lines up for school on the opposite end of the playground as Morgan. I knew nothing of any of the 2nd grade teachers, but from what I've heard thus far, Ms. Groff is the toughest. I do think a challenge will be good for Shelby.
Shelby & Ms. Groff
On the way down the sidewalk entering the school, Morgan saw Mr. Cooper the principal greeting everyone at the door. This is what she had to say, "I'm going to do my best to stay out of his class". I laughed and said, "That would be a good idea and pretty much the main goal, sister"!

No comments: