Monday, August 29, 2011

Remember When....You Liked Me?

Today starts the 2nd full week of school. Morgan had tears when she first woke up, did fine through breakfast and getting ready, and quietly cried the entire way from the van into the school. I left her outside the gym doors with Shelby to help her find her line for assembly. I know one day the tears will stop. The main reason for them is she thinks the day is too long and she misses me. Hear that, she misses me. Mean old mom! Thus the reason for this post. I will have this to pull out in those teenage years when she turns on me, forgetting how much she once liked me. (I say liked instead of love, because I think we always love certain people, there are just times when we don't like them as much). So I need to share what she said last night. It's too cute not to. Both girls decided they would be taking cold lunch today so when I asked Morgan what she wanted for lunch she said, "To snuggle with you". I had to reply with, "That's nice but that is not on the menu"! We will just have to snuggle when she gets home!

No comments: