Monday, August 15, 2011

WI - Sunday the 14th - My Birthday

On Sunday the 14th, we celebrated my 37th birthday. Shelby picked some flowers and helped Nonny put together a bouquet. The girls helped set the table a serve a special breakfast. The girls made me cards and envelopes.Shelby said my card was a tall cake. She drew the 3 backwards on purpose. She said my hair is spaghetti and meatballs. I'm sitting on a chair at a table with the giant cake!

Morgan made a portrait of the 2 of us together. So cute if you ask me!
My gifts were a couple new flowers, a bag of peanut M&M's and a bag of gummy worms. Who could ask for anything more?!?
After church we went to the Community Children's Theater production of Mulan Jr. They did a great job. Shelby really enjoyed watching it after her summer theater experience.
For supper we headed to Dodgeville so I could have my birthday supper at Pizza Hut where I could get my favorite pasta. Number 37 was a great one!

No comments: